Monday, May 24, 2010

READ THE BOX!

Ok ladies and gentlemen.... today after much hemming and hawing I decided to make 
a trip with Jay to go get a grill.  
THERE IS NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN MEAT OFF THE GRILL. 
We had a grill for years that we found on the side of the road over 4 years ago, and we did not have much luck with it.  So, that being said, we decided it was high time for a new one.  
Off we went, and got our new baby.  I also picked up 12 flats of begonias for the hanging baskets I saved from a few years ago.  


When we got home, Jay had to go to work, and I set to work erecting the Grill.  
EASIER SAID THAN DONE...believe me.  

NOT ONE PIECE WAS ATTACHED TO ANY OTHER PIECE.  EVERYTHING NEEDED A NUT AND BLOT, AND WASHER, AND FITTING, AND F$%# this!  I was sweating bullets, and tired, and hot, and sick of reading the directions.  Then I moved a sticker off of the inside of the top of the grill and saw a sticker saying " ask about FREE assembly"  FREE ASSEMBLY????? 
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE F$%&'ing ASSEMBLY?????

Oh, and then I moved the monstrous box with the packaging contents spilling out of it,
and what do I see then???




THAT IS RIGHT!  Just incase I didn't feel like a super dolt before.  

Well, after 2 1/2 hours of swearing, sweating, nutting and bolting I was finally done!

HERE SHE IS, and I must say I take pride in my job!


 Sam, Jay, and I also planted the Begonias, and hung them to admire while our dinner sizzled on the grill.



Sausage, and Chicken DONE TO PERFECTION!  SO DELICIOUS!

Public service announcement...
 READ THE BOX...THAT IS ALL!

P.S. I wrote pubic service announcement 3 times before I finally wrote it right. LOL!




2 comments:

B said...

make sure you always have extra tank of propane.

Elisa said...

YUM!!! That food looks SO good. Love all your crochet stuff on your other blog. How did you find my blog?